- Volunteer for Vancouver Playhouse International Wine Festival
- Traveled extensively: France, Italy, Germany, South Africa
- Fluent in French, verbal and written, some Italian.
- Background in a detail oriented profession
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Passion for food & wine!
- 2008 – present: DA Architects & Planners; Intern Architect
- Fall 2009: Saintsbury Winery; Cellar Intern
- 2007 – 2008: Besharat Friars Architects; Intern Architect
- 2006 – 2007: KJP Architecture & Interiors; Intern Architect
- 2005 – 2006: UO Bookstore; Art Department Sales
- WSET Advanced Course – 2010
- WSET Intermediate Certificate – 2009
- Bachelors of Architecture, University of Oregon – 2006; Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Universita di Macerata, Italy: Spring 2005: Architecture, Art History.
- Université de Poitiers, France: 2003 – 2004: French, Art History.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Proficient with: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, iWork, Mac & Windows.
- Personal interests: Western Martial Arts, Modern Fencing, PADI Advanced Diver, illustration & watercolor painting, photography, hiking & backpacking, cycling, home-brewing, leather craft, cooking, baking, travel.